Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. I have been nominated for this award by not just one fellow blogger, but two! Thank you Icebreaker694 and Sophie@ blame it on chocolate for nominating me! If you are a book lover and haven’t seen their blogs yet, you have to check them out! Even if you aren’t a book lover, they’re still a must to check out!
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion award was created by Okoto Enigma @ Okoto Enigma. You should check the blog out!
3 Things about me!
1. I have a Wattpad account where I’m working on two stories; a mystery and a science fiction. I’d appreciate it if you could check it out! My user name is: kdreader02.
2. I will be making posts in the future that aren’t about Webtoons. I’ll still be making those, but I’m thinking about reviews or reading/writing advice. And of course, my “Women’s Strength in Fiction” articles!
3. I love ice cream and cheesecake, but I’m not supposed to eat them because I can’t have casein. What is that? It’s something found in dairy that causes me to have big mood swings.
First book you read in 2017?
Clockwork Prince. And I loved it.
What’s the last fandom you joined in?
That’s tough…I don’t really consider myself a part of fandoms, more of a big fan of something, mainly because the shipping wars frighten me a little. Like, in the Sherlock fandom, if I admit that I don’t ship Johnlock, and that it’s my BrOTP, people get mad. But i guess I’d have to say The Infernal Devices fandom or the Tokyo Ghoul fandom. Can’t recall which I got into last.
Best GIF or meme of the year?
Another tough one! If I had to choose, it may be the, “If I fits, I sits,” cat meme:
A special skill you have that you’re proud of?
Uh…Icebreaker, why do you have so many tough questions? Anyway, I guess it may be…um… My good taste in fiction and recommendations? Yeah, that’s it.
Random: It’s the zombie apocalypse, which book are you okay with throwing at the zombies?
Maybe the Puella Magi Madoka Magica manga? I loved the anime, and I liked the manga last year, but on reread, it didn’t translate well to printed form. 😥
Dark chocolate, milk chocolate or white chocolate? Be honest.
That’s easy. Dark chocolate. I dunno, milk is a little too sweet for me; it’s so sweet at times, it taste almost fake. There are times when I like it, though. And white chocolate is technically chocolate. But it’s still good.
The first fictional character you ever fell in love with?
I literally don’t remember. Probably some Disney prince when I was younger and silly, lol. Nowadays I find myself wanting to be best friends with characters, rather than romance. It might explain why my favorite fictional relationships seem to be platonic, rather than romantic.
If you could talk to someone who’s already passed away, who would it be and what would you talk about? (Not counting family members or friends)
Oh..Lol. Maybe Sir Arthur Conan Doyle? But then again, it’d be too cruel to tell him how popular Sherlock Holmes is so many years after his death… I dunno. I have a feeling I might try to pull a Vincent and the Doctor thing where I try to help a famous person who had a tragic life, but I’d probably fail miserably.
You discovered a new planet. What do you name it and why?
I’d try to use a name that fits the planet..Somehow. Maybe use old Greek or Roman roots. Or even name it after a minor character in either mythology, just for irony in the planet-naming tradition.
Weird: A genie will grant you the thing you want most in the world, but you will lose the thing you are most proud of/most treasure about yourself in the process. Would you still accept the wish?
No. I have no idea what I’m most proud of, but I have a feeling it would be my self-published book that would go. The Melting Pot may be a far cry from perfect, but it’s still my book, and I don’t want that to go away.
1. Have you ever checked out a hyped book/movie/TV show/other type of fiction, and did you enjoy it?
2. What is your favorite fandom? I don’t mean the show or book itself, but the group of people involved.
3. Give two of your favorite quotes, one funny, and the other inspirational.
4. While writing your posts, do you have writer’s block, and if so, what kind is it? Like, do you have trouble coming up with ideas, or do you lack motivation?
5. (Funny question). Name something you loved as a kid. Do you still like it on occasion?
I guess this is my best blog post (I’m guessing due to the amount of likes I have on it): My Top Twelve Most Beautiful Webtoons, Part 2
If I tagged you, don’t worry; I’ll comment your nomination ASAP!