- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
11new blogs to receive the award and write then 11 new questions. (I’ve had a busy week, I’m really tired and don’t have the energy to nominate 11 people. Please forgive me for my laziness!)
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1. What book are you currently reading?
I am reading two books; One of Us is Lying and Ghostly Echoes.
2. What (besides reading) do you do in your spare time?
Um…blogging (duh) watching TV and anime, cuddle with my cats, try to hang out with my friends (usually they’re either busy when I’m free, or vice versa), write…ugh, I’m so boring!
3. Do you have any pets?
Do you really need to ask?
With my friends and family.
5. Do you read comics? If not, why not? If yes, then what are some of your faves?
…I have a whole section of my blog dedicated to Webtoons. Some of my favorites are: Dr. Frost, Bastard, Space Boy, Annarasumanara, Saphie the One Eyed Cat, Gepetto, Jack the American Ghost, Nightmare Factory, Hooky, unOrdinary…and too many more.
6. Who is your favorite Superhero?
…There are too many out there at this point in time for me to even choose one.
7. What is your favorite beverage?
Coffee, frappucinnos, and boba milk tea.
8. Do you eat, drink, listen to music, etc. while reading?
Yes. I often need something to else to do to keep me focused.
9. What book would you recommend to your BFF, sibling, or significant other?
I Am the Messenger, it’s so relatable and is realistic fiction, mysterious, feelsy, with splashes of humor and comic relief.
Wonder Woman. I liked it more than I expected!
Italy, England, Hawaii, New York, or Japan.
1. If you had a choice between writing a book or being the main character in a book, what would you choose?
The main characters always suffer a lot, so I have to go with writing, no matter how cool a situation is.
2. If you had to paint your bedroom just one color without being able to change it ever again, what color would it be?
Maybe purple, or some shade of turquoise.
3. You have a day and unlimited funds. What do you do?
Book shopping and TV show shopping. I would say sign up with both Netflix (which I already have) and Hulu, but sadly, it’s just one day.
4. Would you rather meet your favorite musician or your favorite author?
Author. Piece of cake. But who’s my favorite author? 😰
5. If you could travel back in time to change just one thing, would it be something personal or something that could effect the whole world?
I wouldn’t do it in the first place, because of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff.
6. What invention you would like to live long enough to see in the future?
I don’t know what scientists are planning right now. Maybe an AI, and then I’d hopefully die the next day so I wouldn’t have to live in a dystopia, lol.
7. What is your favorite place to go with friends?
Either my house or theirs. I don’t really know a lot of cool places, sadly.
8. What is your favorite place to go alone?
The park near my house. It’s free of distractions, letting me read happily for once.
9. What is the thing that makes you want to smile even when you’re in the deepest funk?
10. Chocolate or ice cream?
Chocolate ice cream. 😎
11. Name one experience that you didn’t have as a kid that you’d still be excited about.
Going to Universal Studios in Florida and go to Disney World and Harry Potter World.
1. What is a piece of fiction (book/TV show/anime/movie/webcomic) that was difficult to get through, but ultimately worth it?
2. What is a plot twist that you should’ve seen coming, but didn’t?
3. Is there a villain or antagonist that you can’t help but call a favorite character? If so, who?
4. What is one thing you usually dislike, but have an exception for? (Example: I usually dislike video games, but I do like…)
5. What is something you’ve been meaning to read or watch for forever?
6. What is your favorite post from June?
7. Who is your favorite character from whatever you’re currently reading or watching?
8. If you had to choose between Netflix or Hulu, which would win?
9. What is a show, anime, or webcomic that desperately needs another season?
10. If you were given the sudden motivation to write and complete something, what genre would it be?
11. What are some animations and/or webcomics that you think have some of the best art?
I NOMINATE: (Again, sorry for not nominating 11 people, and if you’ve done this already, no biggie!)