Thank you Always Trust in Books for nominating me for this…back in May. Curse my procrastination! Sorry for being so late.
Anyway, you should check out his blog; he has some really cool book reviews!
- Put the award logo/image in your post.
- List all the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people and notify them.
- Link back to the creator of the award. (Okoto Enigma)
- Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with a weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
Three Things About Myself (this is always the hard part)
- I am currently trying out pilates to help me with my poor posuture, and according to my parents, it’s helping.
- I wanted to read at least one classic this summer (because I take longer on them, and to make sure I’m not unprepared for school, but I’m having trouble coming up with any I want to read. (I have some ideas, but I’m still unsure.) Do you guys have any recommendations?
- I have a bad habit of having the villains or antagonists in stories becoming some of my favorite characters. Often enough, I find them to be the most intriguing.
Which book have you re-read the most?
Hmm…perhaps The Clockwork Scarab. I had to do a book talk on it at one point and I was really late to do one, so I had to keep renewing it…I read it so many times.
If you could own any library in the world, which one would you choose?
I…don’t know many libraries…the Library of Congress? (I dunno…)
If you could tame and bond with any animal as a pet, what animal would you choose? (I am going to say real or fictional too to make it more fun!)
Oh, fictional? Well, my first thought was Totoro from My Neighbor Totoro, but y’know, he’s a forest spirit who shouldn’t be a pet…so maybe a dragon, like one of the dragons from How to Train Your Dragon.
What would you call your fantasy themed heavy metal band?
(That awkward moment when you don’t know many heavy metal bands…) Um…uh…look over there! Multi flavored ice cream! (This could be considered my answer or a diversion. It’s up to you.)
Favourite fictional mode of transport/teleportation?
Oh gosh, so many choices…I like most of the transport from Harry Potter, so let’s go with that.
My Best Post:
Y’know what? I’m going to provide a link to one of my “best” posts, and one for one of my “favorite” posts.
“Best“: Anime Review: Psycho Pass Season 1. I put a lot of effort into this one (it took me over a day to write it), so that’s why I’m placing it here.
“Favorite“: Romance Fails in Fiction Choice Tag (Webtoons) (Original). This is one of my original tags, and the one I’m most proud of. If you want to do this tag, you are more than welcome to do it. It was so much fun!
My Questions: (some of these will be recycled from old awards…because I haven’t gotten any notifications that people have done them and I wanna see answers, lol)
1. What is the coolest handmade thing you’ve ever received?
2. Is there a villain or antagonist that you can’t help but call a favorite character? If so, who?
3. What is a show, anime, or webcomic that desperately needs another season? Or a book that needs a sequel?
5. What are some animations and/or webcomics that you think have some of the best art?
5. (Weird/funny) Which character would you like to be from whatever you’re currently reading or watching?