So, here I am, trying out the new feature. This will be a little shorter than most of them, but that's because this is sort of a tester post of sorts.
Also, I will name each post after the first question I get. Nothing like a little competition, am I right? Without further ado, here we go!
Lauren Busser's questions:
1. What numeral between 1-9 is the most aesthetically pleasing to you?
Huh, interesting question…maybe 8, because when you turn it on its side, it kinda looks like an infinity symbol..
2. You get to open a theme coffee shop! What is your theme and what are the three drinks you're known for?
Theme coffee shops, eh? Never heard of them. Anyway… I'll be uncreative and say chocolate, because chocolate coffee drinks are my favorite. That would include dark, milk, semi-sweet, and to be nice, white (even though white chocolate technically isn't chocolate). And for drinks: 1. Death By Chocolate blended mocha: chocolate coffee blended with dark, milk, and white chocolate chips, chocolate syrup, and topped off with whipped cream and crushed chocolate chips. 2. White chocolate raspberry blended mocha: white chocolate mocha blended with a lot of raspberry sauce, and topped with whipped cream and raspberry syrup. 3. Chocolate Lava Cake mocha (not blended): chocolate and coffee drink with hot fudge and chocolate chips, dark and milk, with plenty of whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Perfect for winter. Suddenly I want this shop to exist!
Jenna Nicole's questions:
1. (You’ll have to have watched Avatar: The Last Airbender for this so you know what all the elements do) If you could control one element, which would it be? And no, you are NOT the avatar.🙂
I found a chart depicting the benders's varying hand shapes. Here:
According to this, I have fire bender hands. So there's your answer.
2. You wake up and realize you have become an animal. What animal are you and why?
Cat. Because they're usually spoiled rotten. And it would work best if I got their taste buds too…as much as I love cats, I can't stand the smell of their food.
3. Choose a favourite season. What are reasons you enjoy this season? Post fun pictures to describe your reasons!
Uh…uh…uh…maybe fall. Because the weather is at its best then; not too hot and not too cool. And besides, the trees are pretty then.
Visually, I like winter the most though; it's cool to see my local wildlife standing in snow. But weather wise, I don't like it. I only like snow when I see it inside my warm house. 😅
4. Are you sunrise, daylight, twilight, or night? Please share why you picked your time of day?
Either twilight or night. Twilight because my energy starts to pick up then. Night because that's when I find motivation to actually do stuff. I'm a night person, and I hate it. (Why can't I like mornings best?)
5. If you could meet any historical figure, who would you choose and why?
These questions always stump me, because it's so much to think of. This answer varies by day and by mood. Maybe just a famous writer? I'm unsure which one, but likely someone whose writing I like. I might be able to answer this with more clarity when I find more classic writers I like. (I'm trying to find copies of Breakfast of Champions [my dad highly recommends that book for me] and 1984 [as I'll likely write some science fiction when I'm older and I'm growing tired of dystopian clichès, I want to find a dystopia that came before The Hunger Games.]).
1. What’s the strangest thing that you witnessed this week?
For strange in a good way, it would be seeing Kiki's Delivery Service on the big screen. I've seen this movie since I was about four, but seeing it in a theater (and in the original Japanese with subtitles) was an entirely new experience. It was strange, but in a great way.
2. When you read, do you look more into the plot or the characters?
This is weird, but both. If a book has a great plot but bad characters, it's hard for me to get into it. But if a book has great characters but a weak plot, I'm more likely to enjoy it, but more in the short run than in the long run. So more of a balance of both story and characters. It's a hard balance, but it can be done.
3. What shows are you currently watching? (Can be on Netflix, Movies, Anime, etc.)
Ack. A ton at once. I'm currently watching RWBY volume 4, My Little Monster (an anime series), Durarara (with my mom), Monster (this is an anime that's on and off; I love it, it's amazing, but it can get so dark that I need breaks from time to time) and I just watched The Force Awakens last night, and I look forward to seeing Rogue One on Netflix soon. (How am I getting anything done?) The fastest one for me is RWBY though, it's the easiest to watch (it's on YouTube for free). Besides, the faster I watch, the more I can fangirl with some of my friends.
4. If you were trapped on an deserted island, would you a) look for food first b) plan your escape first or c) build your shelter.
It depends. I would likely try to survey my surroundings first, try to figure out how habitable it is. Then collect food and attempt shelter, and then figure out an escape. I need to be alive to escape after all.
5. What 5 things must you have with you at all times whenever you go out?
My purse, my wallet, my keys, my cell phone, and of course, shoes. (I only have two pairs though).
Well, this was fun! I think I'll post these every two weeks on a Saturday. Gives you guys plenty of time to post questions for me. Thanks for reading these self indulgent posts, haha!