1. If I could be any mythical creature, what would you be?
My first reaction was a dragon, but dragons are always the bad guys in stories who need to die 😂. So maybe a pheonix, they look so cool and have awesome powers.
Read and play with my cats. I don’t have much to do.
3. I know you don’t game, but what was the last game you played?
Um…does Neko Atsume count? No? Then the last official game I played would probably be one of the MySims games, I loved them when I was younger.
4. What is the latest song that you’ve been listening to nonstop?
Okay…one would be This Life Is Mine from RWBY, and another would be Return to 0 from the Fate/Zero soundtrack. Yes, I have watched a few episodes, but don’t worry…I’m still watching One-Punch Man…but Yuki Kaijuira’s OSTs are just too good!
Lauren Busser’s Questions:
1. You see a penny on the street but it’s tail’s up! What do you do?
I take it if it isn’t too dirty. I’m not very superstitious.
2. What is immediately to your left right now?
I just finished the second Jasper Dent book and just got the third (somehow, my library has that trilogy, but not Crooked Kingdom. Gah). So the thing to my left is the book Blood of My Blood.
3. Monsters, wizards, or zombies?
Well, it depends on the monster. Some monsters I like more than the other two. But if we’re talking about which I’d like to be, then wizard. Easily.
4. Are you a glass half full or a glass half empty kind of person?
Half-empty. I wish I was a half full.
5. what do you want to be when you grow up?
1. What is the one book you would recommend anyone to read?
I find myself recommending I am the Messenger often.
2. If you’d get another cat, what would you name it and why?
Either Jiji or Muta…if it fit them. I hope it would.
I’ve been incorporating more anime lately, and if I manage to time to watch Firefly, Lie to Me, or get back into the X-Files, I’ll likely incorporate more TV again. I used to do short stories here, until writer’s block hit me for that.
4. What’s your favorite type of cookie?
Um…so many! Maybe chocolate chip and walnut…simple, but tasty!
5. Is there a word you, for the life of you, cannot spell or pronounce?
That’d be definitely. I have to rely on spell check for that.
That wraps up my Q&A! As always, feel free to ask me questions in the comments.