• Thank the person who nominated you and give them a shout-out with a link to their blog.
• Answer all of the 11 questions created by the person who nominated you.
11 new people/blogs with a fresh set of 11 questions of your choosing. (I’m so sorry, I don’t have enough time to nominate 11 people and come up with 11 questions…I’m just going to use a mix of the questions I’ve gotten, okay?)
• List the rules in your post and share the Sunshine Award Logo either in the post, or somewhere on your blog.
1. If you could watch the sunrise from any place on Earth, where would it be?:
Okay, anywhere. I like traveling, so I guess from any of the countries I’d like to go to.
2. What is your favourite season for reading?:
Any of them? I like reading year round.
3. What’s your biggest pet peeve when reading reviews?
When people won’t acknowledge that someone may actually like a book they disliked. Overly negative reviews (reviews in which they don’t like the book and won’t say anything that the book may have done right) irk me. I have read my fair share of bad books, but I can usually find something it did right.
4. What book, or other medium (anime, TV, Film, etc.), did you have the most fun writing about?
Okay… either my review of Noragami Aragoto or Psycho Pass.
5. If you could re-live one day from your past, what would it be?
This’ll sound pathetic, but maybe the ComiCon I went to back in July. That was one of the best days of my life that I can think of.
6. Name a genre you have always wanted to try, but feel intimidated by.
I tend to not get overwhelmed by genres. Mostly the genres I don’t read are genres I don’t like much (westerns and sports).
7. Name one book, or other medium (anime, TV, Film, etc.) you expected to hate, but ending up loving.
Well…Little Monsters and RWBY.
8. What are two books on your Bookish Bucket List (or two books you want to read more than any of the others)?
Well, I dunno if more than any others, but I desperately want to more of Naoki Urasawa’s Monster, and I’ve heard a lot about a book called S.T.A.G.S lately.
9. Name of your favourite musician.
Currently, Yuki Kajiura. She did the music for Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Fate/Zero.
10. If you could change one thing about your blog, what would it be?
I’d post more often.
11. If you only had five more minutes left to live, think of the person you’d most want to speak to. Tell them.
Woah. I dunno. This got deep fast. Maybe my parents? I dunno.
Who is the one person that is the sunshine in your life?
They’re not a person, per se…but my cats. Were you guys really expecting anything else from me?
Do you prefer all happy movies, or occasional sad movies?
I like thrillers. 😜 No, but seriously, a mix of both.
What is the one food that always makes you happy?
Food from the place I used to live. Man, it makes me homesick.
What is the sunshine on your blog?
Um…I dunno? Maybe people enjoying what I post?
What is your favorite
holiday?wacky “fun” day?
Either Christmas or my birthday. Cliche, I know.
What is one thing you love about yourself?
Crud. Um…my tastes with movies, books, and TV?
What is one think you love about the blogging community?
How open and accepting the bloggers I’ve met are.
What is the one book that made you smile the most?
Not a book, really…but the Webtoons Saphie the One Eyed Cat and A Budgie’s Life are adorable.
Where is your corner of sunshine in your home?
My chair. I get stuff done in it.
What is your favorite color or colors?
What is the one movie (or drama) that always makes you happy?
Marvel movies are fun for me.
I nominate: (You can choose to do either Biblionyan’s questions or Dani’s questions, or a mix of both!