I was nominated by the awesome Jenna Nicole for this award. You should check her out; she has so much bookish material, not just reviews, a great variety!
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
11blogs. (I’ve been tired lately….sorry, I’ll still nominate people!)
- Notify those blogs of the nomination.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
1. What is your favourite animal? What would you say is your spirit animal?
Easy. Cats for both of course, I usually mention them someway or another…
2. Choose: Country Life or City Life?
City life, because there’s more to do. While I like being outside, the city has way more to do.
3. How do you choose your next book to read?
I just choose what I’m in the mood for; I don’t have a strict schedule for books, usually I end up failing. And it’s not just books: my anime schedule is completely off.
4. What is your favourite genre to read? Do you find it’s changed over recent years?
Mystery and psychological thriller is still my favorite, though I have started to enjoy thrillers more and more. Same with fantasy and science fiction, and even some paranormal stories.
5. Pick your top five book characters.
Wait, what? Woah, this just got hard all of a sudden! Let’s just choose some characters from my latest read books, okay…? I have too many favorites. And I can choose two from the same series, right? (Besides my school reading, I’ve only finished three books recently. I’ve started to read a lot of books recently though)
Jazz Dent and Howie from I Hunt Killers
August Flynn from This Savage Song
Mina and Grayling from The Carnelian Crow (Yes, I finished it! Expect a review sometime soon)
Not sure how accurate a list this is, but oh welll…blame my indecisive nature.
6. If you were a character, what role would your character play (i.e. main character, the sage, the jokester, etc.)?
A side character who watches all the chaos on the sidelines but never actually gets involved. I’m not in the mood to die or suffer, thanks. (Sorry for the somewhat morose answer, I just finished Fate/Zero, where everyone suffers at least a little. Don’t mind me…)
7. Where’s your favourite reading spot (copying Patty because I really love this question)?
The chair in my room is comfy, but I like the park too. It’s free of any distractions. Which lets me concentrate on reading.
8. Choose: Daytime or Nighttime?
I’m a night person who wants to be a day person, so this is awkward…
9. If you could wish for anything, what would it be?
Is this not the question that was involved in the aforementioned show I just mentioned..Needless to say, I am wary of this sort of thing. There’s usually some dark twist involved…
10. Describe your beautiful self in five words.
Crud, this is the Miranda Sings Award all over again, isn’t it…? Anyway: open-minded, imaginative, cat-lover, book-lover, hard-worker.
11. Why did you start blogging?
You can look at my anniversary post for that story, there’s a lot of it! 🙂
My Questions: (sorry if there are any repeats)
- What is the number one book on your TBR now?
- What is your latest favorite song!
- What’s a genre you don’t usually like, but have one exception for?
- What genre would you most like to write a story about.
- What is a piece of fiction that was like a punch to the feels?
- Have you ever enjoyed school assigned reading! If so, what?
- Where is your dream vacation?
- What world in fiction would you most like to visit?
- What creature from any fictional world would you like to see?
- Is there a piece of fiction you loved, but no one else seems to?
- Are there two colors that, in your opinion, never go together?