Okay, I was tagged for this a while ago by Icebreaker @ Icebreaker 694. I have been procrastinating this for a while…but it’s time to get it over with!
1 Thank the person that nominated you for this tag and link to their blog (spread the love, basically).
2 Write as many things that are unique to you as possible: these can be things that you do, say, like or have that make you different to other people or let you stand out. It can be what defines you as a person, a little thing about you that is just simply you or something little known that you think makes you up as a person.
3 Nominate up to 10 bloggers or as many as you like; there isn’t a limit.
4 You can take this tag as seriously or non-seriously as you like; you can laugh whilst doing it or feel contemplative: this is about you, after all.
5 After you’ve written this and if you ever feel like there’s nothing to you but what other people have already said and done, look back to your post and remember that it isn’t true.
- I apparently seem really nice and innocent to other people? I dunno, but one time at Writer’s Guild (the writers club at my school, basically) a girl admitted that when I read one of my stories one time (a thriller) she was at once surprised that I wrote stuff like that and was vaguely disturbed. And another friend read some of my stuff and was surprised by the amount of cussing in it. I guess deep down I’m secretly a very angry person. Huh.
- I am a crazy cat lady. Anyone who spends even a few minutes on my blog should know this.
- I can’t write my suspense stories in the third person and past tense. I can write them in the first person and present tense, and in the third person present tense, but I think writing it in the last tense depersonalizes me or something. I am so jealous of thriller/horror writers who can write in the third person and past tense, like Stephen King and Thomas Harris. (I am so addicted to Silence of the Lambs right now)
- I’m not just interested in reading or writing about psychological stuff, I genuinely enjoy psychology.
- I love soundtrack music, as in the background music to movies and TV shows and anime.
- I keep coming up with ideas to write when I’m trying to write a specific story. Sigh.
- It seems that my finding a book that causes me to tear through the pages is going through a pattern; every two months. I found I Hunt Killers in July/August, The Knife of Never Letting Go in September, Little Monsters in November, and now Silence of the Lambs in January.
- I procrastinate watching TV shows. I need to catch up to the X-Files and start watching Firefly.