Oh gosh…this was a hard one. I had this tag on the back burner for MONTHS…always procrastinating. Well, I’m not procrastinating anymore! Thanks Tiana for tagging me for this and pushing (well, shoving me) out of my comfort zone! And don’t worry, I’ll post a normal post soon!
- Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
- I am proud that I managed to self publish a book! (Which I loosely named my blog after)
- I like that I’m biracial. I get to experience two different cultures that way.
- I like my taste in fiction, for obvious reasons.
- I like that I have been able to learn to blog about a variety of things, rather than just a few subjects.
- I like that I try to be open minded to people and different views and opinions, but be logical at the same time.
- I like that my lowest grade this year in school was a B! It’s exciting!
- And I’m proud that as of a few days ago, I got over 200 followers! I never expected this to happen. I felt as though I just announced 100 followers… You guys are amazing!
(So sorry if you’ve already been tagged!)