Thanks Jay for nominating me for this award! Sorry I'm so late… Anyway, Jay has an awesome blog which focuses on books and the 365 Challenge, which is as interesting as it sounds!
This award is designed for people who have a ‘real neat blog’. Those participating should:
-Put the award logo on your blog
-Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs
-Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
-Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs
-Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc)
-Ask your nominees 7 questions
1. What is the one thing you want to change about your blog?
Make it less chaotic, I suppose. But then again, I think the fact that I blog about a lot of things helps keep writer's block at bay, so I'm unsure…
2. What is your next major goal in life?
Wow. This got deep fast. Likely survive school, as it's coming up fast, and aim already worried about it.
3. What book do you always turn to when you need a good read?
Plenty of them, I often glance through a Stoker and Holmes, or The Infernal Devices, but more often then not, I turn to Webtoons and manga as of late.
4. If you could write a blog with someone else, who would it be?
Weirdly enough, I wouldn't. I'm a bit of a control freak with my blog at times, and having a coauthor on my blog would probably worry me. I might make an exception in the future, but now, I don't really have anyone I'd like to work on a blog with.
5. What are the 3 top qualities you look for in new friends?
Trust worthy, have some stuff in common with me, and have some congrats with me as well.
6. What attracts you to a new blog?
If they blog about something I'm interested in, whether it be books, anime, manga, or TV. Or if a blogger friend of mine follows them, I'm more inclined to check them out.
7. How much time on average do you spend blogging each week?
I spend maybe two hours per day, so maybe 14 hours, give or take. It depends on my mood, and how much effort I put into my posts.
1. What is a post you made that you wish more people checked out?
2. What is the most interesting thing you saw this week?
3. Is there a book you want to read, but can't find the motivation to do so?
4. What was the best book you were assigned to read in school? The worst?
5. What is a classic book/movie you wouldn't mind reading/watching?
6. How has your blog changed since you started it?
7. If you could visit one fictional world for a vacation, where would it be? It can be from a book, movie, anime, TV show, webcomic, wherever. And to make this harder, don't say Harry Potter! (I broke everyone's heart there, didn't I?)